11.03.2016

So my wife wrote a check today ...


Comments:

  • I sent her on an errand to Bed, Bath and Beyond
  • I asked her to use the checkbook (from Capital One 360) because I had just paid the credit cards and I almost always end the week with a zero balance on the cards 
  • Well paying by check at a retail establishment apparently isn't done much any more
  • The retail clerk had never handled a payment by check before
  • The single thread check-out line stacked up behind my wife and they finally had to be redirected to a service desk
  • Paying by check for BB&B is a 4 step (very slow) process
  • Observation: as much as retailers complain about the costs of credit cards, they speed their processes and they are not liable for the debt.
Update on 1/24/2017: Go ahead write a check


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic