6.01.2013

High School Yearbook



I found my high school yearbook online at Classmates.com

Here's my page ....


So serious looking! Can't find me ... scroll down ... 




























On the next row .. far left is my best friend from High School .. Joel Perry (Stanley Joel Perry Jr.). Because homerooms were grouped by alphabet, I was with these people for homeroom for 4 years. In many classes Joel had the seat next to mine. Joel was born 1 day before me (August 18th, 1949) and died on my birthday on August 19th, 1996 at the age of 47. 



3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking all afternoon about Joel dying on my 47th birthday. I've lived almost 17 years beyond that day. And my concentration has been this: every day is a gift ... and we (Christians) need to give ourselves daily back to Him (Romans 12:1-2)

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic