6.17.2011

President Lockhorn

Pelosi: Obama Communicating with Congress is Like ‘A Marriage’

Excerpt:

“Should there always be more? There should always be more. I always say to my colleagues it’s like a marriage, you may think you’re communicating. If the other party doesn’t think you’re communicating, you’re not communicating enough. So, think of it that way, you can always do more and always, I believe, strengthens our hand if the, you heard me say it before, President Lincoln said public sentiment is everything. Respectful of that, I would always encourage any President to communicate with the American people especially when we are engaged in a military action but I also think that if the Congress doesn’t think that it’s being adequately communicated with, they ought to step up the communication.

Comment: The Lockhorns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic