5.06.2011

I'm done blowing my nose!

Coffee, sex and blowing your nose could 'trigger stroke'

Excerpt:

Coffee, sex and blowing your nose could increase the risk of a type of stroke, say researchers in the Netherlands.

The study on 250 patients identified eight risk factors linked to bleeding on the brain.

They all increase blood pressure which could result in blood vessels bursting, according to research published in the journal Stroke.

The Stroke Association said more research was needed to see if the triggers caused the rupture.


Comment: A matter of priorities!

1 comment:

  1. Lessee.....don't blow my nose, real risk of suffocation, do blow my nose, small risk of stroke....let me think this one through...

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic