3.20.2010

Lindsay! Name-O Blame-O

Lindsay. You Know. Lindsay.

Excerpt:

She's got a way about her. I don't know what it is, but I know that I can't say Lindsay without her permission. Kind of here, kind of now: Lind-say. Kind of young, kind of Wow! Lind-say ...

All that was illegal, therefore, even if it did swing. Eight unapproved uses of Lindsay. Nine.

Illegal and expensive. Billable hours for saying Lindsay all those times, and now again: $325,584. Treble damages for unauthorized use of Lindsay: $300 million, or $325 million with that one there. Saying Lindsay repeatedly with your three-year-old: Priceless. He'll do it, too, and won't let you stop.


Earlier post: Lindsay sues E-Trade

Cute .... Author's name is "Peter". He continues:

As Peter, I can sympathize. I think it's pretty clear that that bizarre pepper-picking piper is meant to be me. Isn't it interesting that he is "Peter," and that he picks the peppers continually, obsessively. And that they are "pickled." It's interesting to my lawyers, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic