7.13.2009

Rare win at 9 ball



I rarely post about my pool play because it is so miserable. I've had a pool table for about 10 years now and I honestly think I am as bad now as I was 10 years earlier.

My Brother almost always beats me at pool. Nine ball is our game. We typically play a set where the winner has to win either 4 games, 5 games or 7 games. On holidays we may play 2 or 3 sets.

When I say Roger often beats me at pool ... it is like 9 times out of ten or even worse (for me).

I had a rare win yesterday. He was up 1 game to zero. I matched him. Then he was up 2 games to 1 and I again matched him. Then he was up 3 games to 2 and I won the next 3 games.

The final game, I had a 8-9 combo to win the game.

Afterward, Kathee served up an ad-hoc dessert. She had some ice cream bars. She put them on a plate and added a cherry sauce. Brother thanked Kathee for the "cheese cake". Fooled him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic