5.29.2009

YogaToes


Tired tootsies? YogaToes ease foot pain

Excerpt:

As the first week progressed, I began to use the YogaToes up to an hour or so at a time while watching television because I found them so comfortable. Removing the YogaToes is simple, even if they aren’t pre-moistened. After each use, my toes felt nicely separated for at least an hour – a happy change from the achy bunched feet that come out of my shoes each evening when I come home from work. I’ve tried warming YogaToes with hot water, and chilling them in the refrigerator, as suggested by the manufacturer – both ways were tolerable. However, I prefer YogaToes at room temperature.


Comment: Official site: Yogapro.com. Possible gift for my Mother (who does not visit my blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic