1.27.2009

Shingles: The malaise

Several have asked so here is an update.

I am at work. (This is what David Letterman and I don't have in common - I can't take 30 days off!). I am sleeping very well. The itchyness has subsided (helped with Cortisone cream). I feel like I could take a nap most the time. Yesterday I was on a conference call from 4 to about 4:30. I think I fell asleep about 5 minutes into it. Towards the end my boss said, "Jim will arrange a meeting" to discuss it further and I woke up. The good news, the rash has not spread and seems to have peaked!

Thanks for remembering me in prayer.

By the way, I heard there is a Shingles vaccine - info here. I'm not sure why you have to be over 60 to receive it. You may want to ask your Dr about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic