3.04.2008

Obama: "The fact pattern remains unchanged"

Ask Tough Questions? Yes, They Can!

Excerpt:

Obama responded with the classic phrases of a politician in trouble. "That was the information that I had at the time. . . . Those charges are completely unrelated to me. . . . I have said that that was a mistake. . . . The fact pattern remains unchanged."

When those failed, Obama tried another approach. "We're running late," the candidate said, and then he disappeared behind a curtain.


Comment: Finally the press wakes up!

(My ordination council went something like this!)


  1. Question: "So you're a 5 point Calvinist ... and you believe in evangelism?!"
  2. Question: "So you're reformed in your soteriology ... but you are not an amillenialist?!"


There was no curtain to disappear behind!

Reality: I was ordained by Haddon Heights Baptist Church in 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic