1.17.2008

WSJ: Leopard: Faster, Easier Than Vista


Leopard: Faster, Easier Than Vista

Excerpt:

It took the Vista machine nearly two minutes to perform a cold start and be ready to run, including connecting to my wireless network. The Leopard laptop was up, running and connected to the network in 38 seconds. In a test of restarting the two laptops after they had been running an email program, a Web browser and a word processor, the Sony with Vista took three minutes and 29 seconds, while the Apple running Leopard took one minute and five seconds.

Comment: The article that sparked the Mac ad!

1 comment:

  1. Now that Bush is talking about giving us back some $$$. As soon as I get my check for $1600, I plan on stimulating the economy by getting a MacBook and an iPod touch. I think I will do my part...

    I just bought some shares of Apple today, hopefully it will be a better stock for my portfolio.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic