11.16.2007

Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Today's verse on my heart:

Genesis 18:25: "Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”"

Our God is the righteous Judge of all men!

Compare:

Ecclesiastes 3:17, I said in my heart,“ God shall judge the righteous and the wicked, For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.”

2 Timothy 4:8, Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.


Also reflected upon:

Psalm 42:1, "As the deer pants for the water brooks,So pants my soul for You, O God."

AND

John 4:23,24, "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”



Today's happenings:

  1. I met Colleen Tronson, Director of MWC, for coffee to review the annual event last night and discuss the email conversion.
  2. I converted the metrowomenscenter.org domain over to Gmail.
  3. Had a late lunch with Roger at Old Chicago.
  4. Grocery shopped with Kathee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic