10.26.2007

Friday happenings

Kathee and I have the day off. I slept in until 7:07, when Kathee called me for breakfast.

I mowed for the last time this season. I only had 1/8 tank in the tractor so I had K. keep and eye out for me in case I ran out (fortunately I didn't). Frost was on the grass as I mowed up leaves and the slight growth from a week ago. It was neat to see white, diced frost coming out the mower chute.

Now relaxing in our basement while the carpet cleaners are up stairs. I intend to hang out here until 10 when the John Deere guy is to come to service my tractor.

Tonight we are going to Asian night at 4th. I invited a guy from work and hope to have him meet us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic