10.09.2007

Busy week (and it is only Tuesday)

Happenings:


  1. Bible conference at 4th. Highlight so far:

    1. Dr Hartog's Sunday night's message from Ezekiel 1-3. I don't recollect ever hearing a message from the book of Ezekiel.
    2. Dr McLachlan's message from Romans 11:33-36. He spoke of Romans 11:36 ("For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever") as the ultimate paradigm shift. He contrasted it (briefly by way of illustration) with the final song of the Beatles which was "I, me, mine"

  2. Roger and I stayed up until 11 and watched the end of the Dallas - Bills game.
  3. Kathee is out of town on business (Denver). This always is lonely for me but it is an infrequent necessity with her job
  4. Tonight am having dinner with my Brother and his wife. Kathy's daughter, Terri (USAF), is home from South Korea on her way to Fort Meade Maryland.
  5. I am very busy at work. Because of my "won't blog about work vow" I "won't blog about work"!
  6. I actually got up at 5:30 am this morning, made breakfast, and packed my lunch!
  7. Friday we fly to Dallas for a 4 day weekend

1 comment:

  1. Are you gonna visit First Baptist Dallas or Dallas Theological Seminary while you are in Dallas?

    Dallas is one of my favorite cities in the US.

    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic