8.04.2007

P.H.G. on Bridge Tragedy

Pillsbury History Guy on "I-35W Bridge Collapse in Minneapolis"

Good comment:

I would be the first to acknowledge that the political climate in this country has been become very polarized in recent years, but one would think that self-proclaimed experts would restrain themselves from waxing eloquent at least until after we find out what happened to the I-35W Bridge over the Mississippi River in Minneapolis. Perhaps that's asking too much, but one can always hope.



Happenings:

  1. Roger at USMC Reserves this weekend. He watched Air Force One land at MSP and taxi over to his base
  2. K. and I ran errands. I mowed. Mrs F.'s yard (which I mow) is very dry.
  3. Tomorrow: Worship at 4th. Evangelist Charles Kempf scheduled in the AM; Communion in the PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic