8.29.2007

"Holy macaroni, I am tired!”



"Holy macaroni, I am tired!”

Excerpt:

"This job of mine is a korker. I am here from 8 AM until 10 PM every night and sometimes later, but I have made good. Business is good and the Wells Fargo Auditors say that this office is in better shape than it was before, so the glory helps me some, but holy macarony, I am tired."

From a social history point of view, one gets a more accurate history from regular people, the opposite end of the scale from kings and generals. This is certainly true. But these letters prove another thing that is certainly true: The one constant that pervades social history is hard work and achin' feet.

Comment: Being tired about work is not new! Look how great this person's handwriting was!

1 comment:

  1. It's usual to be tired of work but I help myself by forgetting about it after the working day is over and being busy with some other things.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic