5.25.2007

Wellness Consultant


I found my appointment with a Wellness Consultant (Sara B) valuable (earlier post):


  1. It was at the Ways to Wellness program at Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury.
  2. I did not sign up for the entire program but only did the metabolic testing with a half hour consultant with a nutritionist. What I learned:

    1. My metabolism is slightly below normal but close to normal
    2. My ideal weight for my height and build should be 200 lbs or less
    3. I am doing ok with my diet (I reviewed my diet in detail with the nutritionist). I should eat more vegetables (she suggested that I eat baby carrots as a snack at night)
    4. She suggested starting an exercise program with hand weights

  3. I am resolved to make it to my weight objective of 200 lbs and I felt I needed this boost to help me on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic