5.19.2007

Pros and Cons of Web-Based Mail

Pros and Cons of Web-Based Mail

Q & A
Pros and Cons of Web-Based Mail
By J. D. BIERSDORFER
Published: May 17, 2007
I know there are advantages with Outlook and other programs, but is it really worth the hassle of managing mail on the local machine?

Comment: I quit using a email client a year ago. Why? I have multiple computers and I want all my email in one place (on the net) / everyplace instead on one place. I've found it extremely helpful to have multiple email accounts: one for friends and family and one for commerce. Two I highly recommend: Gmail and Fastmail. If you must use an email client, consider other options than Outlook and Outlook express! Linux has several excellent email clients that really perform!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic