2.28.2007

More snow coming

11 inches of snow heading this way

Excerpt:


The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for the Twin Cities metro area effective from 3 p.m. today until 6 p.m. Friday.
In that length of time, the Weather Service says the metro area likely will receive 11 to 13 inches of snow.


The forecast for today calls for snow beginning in the late afternoon or evening, more likely after midnight, accumulating 2 to 4 inches.


Thursday’s forecast includes areas of heavy snow, with accumulations of 7 or 8 inches. With highs around 30, the snow is likely to be wet and heavy.


Comment: I'm ready. The tractor has enough gas. I am taking my laptop home and will work from home tomorrow (and probably Friday). I'm not going to let 12" pile up and then have the problems I had on Sunday with my tractor not being able to handle that much snow at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic