2.17.2007

Circumnavigation of Medicine Lake

Roger and I took my truck out on the ice on Medicine Lake and basically drove around the circumference of Medicine Lake (Plymouth) on the ice.

Medicine Lake

It was a bright sunny day and warmer (about 22 degrees). We "put in" at the boat launch in French Park (N side of the Lake) and went counter-clockwise around the shoreline, staying between 50' & 100' off shore.

What we saw:


  1. Many ice houses (should have had my camera)
  2. Men standing outside of ice houses chatting
  3. A father on a snow mobile pulling three children in three sleds
  4. There were about 5 kite-boarders on on the lake
  5. We excited at Hardy's boat ramp (it was very icy here - the snow had been cleared . I just barely made it up the ramp as I had a slow start and my wheels were spinning.


Roger and I went to Ridgedale Mall and looked at Apples at the Apple store.

We came back via Medicine Lake as well: Hardy's boat ramp to French park.

Nathan and Roger joined us for dinner. Kathee grilled hamburgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic