1.31.2007

Life and Work

Kathee and I read Leviticus 9 & 10 tonight. Some cool stuff:

9:22-24, "Then Aaron lifted his hand toward the people, blessed them, and came down from offering the sin offering, the burnt offering, and peace offerings. And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of meeting, and came out and blessed the people. Then the glory of the LORD appeared to all the people, and fire came out from before the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the fat on the altar. When all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces."

10:1-3, "Then Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the LORD, which He had not commanded them. So fire went out from the LORD and devoured them, and they died before the LORD. And Moses said to Aaron, “This is what the LORD spoke, saying:

‘By those who come near Me
I must be regarded as holy;
And before all the people
I must be glorified.’”

So Aaron held his peace"




  1. We've been experimenting with a different route home. Tonight we drove up 2nd Avenue but missed our turn on 11th Street. We got on the back side of Loring Park and missed getting on 394 W. Then we got up on Kenwood Avenue and got all turned around. We ended up taking and hour to get home.
  2. Roads slippery
  3. Roger's car was hit in the Normandale CC parking lot. I haven't seen it yet but he is upset about it.




  1. Work: I'm still awaiting final executive appproval for my upgrade activity that is to commence on Friday. I'm not sure why this takes so long but I have to live with it
  2. I had about half a dozen people sign up for the Acrobat Reader 8 UAT - I would call that "underwhelming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic