1.13.2007

Dobson on McCain

I'm not going to succumb to the religious right when it comes to politics.

Consider James Dobson's comments on John McCain.


Extract: Dobson says 'no way' to McCain candidacy / Christian leader declares he couldn't support senator 'under any circumstances'

While I'm against abortion and gay marriage on Biblical grounds, I would not sit out an election ever. Here is one Pastor's view (with which I disagree).


Excerpt: If the election were to be held tomorrow and the choice was between Hillary and/or Barak and McCain and/or Rudolph…..I’d either not vote for any of them, would find a third-party candidate of my liking knowing they’ll never get elected or simply spend election day reading or playing with my kids or working on a project.

For me:


  1. I would vote for McCain over any Democrat. And right now he would be my first choice for the Republican nominee for President.
  2. I would not sit out an election - ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic