1.27.2007

Bitter cold day

Today's happenings:


  1. Kathee made pancakes for us
  2. Its about 10 degrees
  3. I had my every-six-or-eight week buzz cut (by my lovely barber-wife)
  4. Kathee and I drove back to Bremer Bank up in Brooklyn Park today. A repeat of last Saturday's errand to the same location. I was to be added as a signer on multiple CD's for the non-profit board on which I serve. Turns out that you cannot change signers during the contract period - have to wait until the period between when the CD matures and renews (a 10 day period).
  5. Petsmart and Target. I looked at kittens while Kathee shopped
  6. Lunch then I watched Minnesota win in BB
  7. Roger and I ran a little errand while Kathee was at the grocery store and we discussed his future with the Marines. His six year commitment with the USMC ends May 31st. His options are to re-up or go to I.R.R. (ready reserve).
  8. Roger took down the Christmas wreath and filled up the water softener with salt
  9. Roger is cooking tonight for K & I, Nathan and him. He is a Marine Corp cook and does a great job. I look forward to this home cooked meal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic