1.30.2007

Battery failure

If a battery is going to go, it will fail in this kind of weather. We park underground but even underground the garage is cool (not bitterly cold like the 11 degrees we experienced today).


The car barely turned over when I tried to start it. I gave it two tries and it did start.


We stopped at Batteries Plus in Plymouth and had a new battery installed. We had dinner at Quiznos while they installed it.


Kathee and I picked up on Leviticus again (chapters 7 & 8 tonight).


Work: We are targeting about 4000 workstations this weekend and into next week. The last ones are the toughest: laptops that are turned off at night, etc. For one business group we are targeting 800 laptops on 4 days (must be done between 12:30 and 5:00 p.m. local time (another constraint). We had to get all kinds of executive approvals for this change to be authorized. Yesterday I had 3 separate meetings on this one activity. At close of business today, I just needed one more executive's approval.


I attended a 2 hour "Innovation" seminar where our innovation styles were reviewed (each filled out a survey in November. The styles are "Visionary", "Explorer", "Moderator", and "Experimenter". This may be complete "hooey" for all I know. My "style" is "Explorer - Experimenter"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic