12.11.2006

USMC Maj. Megan McClung



Maj. Megan McClung, 34, a Camp Pendleton public affairs officer who was serving with the I Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq, was killed Wednesday in the insurgent hotbed Anbar province in a roadside bomb explosion in the city of Ramadi.

Full article

Full list ... lest we forget

While this would be impossible, if I could give my 57 years to redeem 2 younger people I would (or would I?!)

Compare Romans 5:6-8

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic