12.02.2006

Saturday kick back

I really relaxed today. I slept in until almost 8. Kathee made pancakes. I went shopping at Lunds with Kathee this afternoon.

Cold here today ... it was 17 degrees this afternoon.

Kathee made chicken casserole for dinner. Roger was with us.

After dinner we watched a program on TLC on the construction of the replica of the Godspeed

Kathee and I continued our reading in Genesis ... tonight Genesis 11 & 12.

The Abrahamic covenant: Genesis 12:1-3

Now the LORD had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.

2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic