12.12.2006

Life and Work

Work:

  1. We were at work until past 6. The skyway was locked closed so I drove out of the garage and picked up Kathee on the street at 6:15.
  2. My release ... I am at 49,800 of 57,000. I have change records in place for distributions overnight tonight, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have 6,800 left to go. Because laptops are the hardest to target (they are turned off at night) we might be lucky to get 25%. This is the last distribution of the year.
  3. I imaged my desktop at work with the production version of Vista.


Life:

  1. We picked up dinner at Sweet Taste of Italy on the way home.
  2. Roger had his Economics final today
  3. My plantar fasciitis on my left foot is really acting up.
  4. It was drizzly all day!


Scripture:

We read Genesis 27 & 28 tonight. One key verse:

Genesis 28:1, "Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him, and charged him, and said to him: “You shall not take a wife from the daughters of Canaan"

Lesson: Don't marry a pagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic