12.08.2006

"Instead of"

Genesis 22:13, "Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son"

Our reading tonight: Genesis 21 & 22.

The introduction of substitutionary atonement is seen in the above verse.

Christ, our Savior, is the sinners substitute. I Peter 3:18, "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,"

Respite from work:


  1. My version release is at 47,882 of 57,000 workstations. More upgrades this weekend and then next week.
  2. Work very stressful and not going as well as I have liked. I don't think the management team is as satisfied with me as they had hoped. I have a lot of work to do to prove myself to them.
  3. Kathee and I ran some errands today and ate out at Broadway pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic