11.17.2006

Friday @ work


  1. Finally reached the threshold of 80% on the current release
  2. I built Change Records for our final big distribution push (to 11,000 workstations) 12/6-10.
  3. I also sent appropriate communications out to all impacted by this
  4. My wireless keyboard / mouse died (probably the battery is dead).
  5. Thankfully I have an old Dell keyboard and mouse and was able to connect up.
  6. But in the connecting the power cord for the monitor disconnected (at the back of the monitor).
  7. In the tangle of cords behind the PC, I missed this.
  8. I took the laptop of the docking station ... the laptop was working fine
  9. Fished all the cables and finally found it.


Weekend plans:

  1. Kathee has a lot of shopping tomorrow in preparation for Thanksgiving. I'll go to Lunds with her.
  2. Target & Petsmart
  3. Sunday worship at 4th. Baptist
  4. Eliot K. is meeting us at church and we are going to take him out to Big Bowl afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic