11.24.2006

Black Friday

Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving in the United States, is historically one of the busiest retail shopping days of the year. Many consider it the "official" beginning to the Christmas season. Most retailers will open very early and usually provide massive discounts on their products, and offer doorbuster deals to draw people to their stores.

Black Friday

Shopping ... is what I did not do today! As I recollect, I have never shopped on the day after Thanksgiving!

We had Rachel's Saturn in to the shop ... has had some ignition problems. Saturn diagnosed and replaced (under warranty!)


  1. Kathee, Mom, and Rachel dropped the Saturn off and then went shopping
  2. Rachel showed Kathee and Mom the 3M campus in Maplewood
  3. They shopped at Coldwater Creek: Kathee bought her Christmas present from me ... and it is now wrapped and ready for Christmas. Mom shopped for her Christmas present from us & Coldwater Creek wrapped and shipped it to her home in Dallas! (Great customer service!)
  4. I took Eliot, Roger, and Nathan out to lunch.


Kathee is making healthy chili with left over turkey

Mom to fly home tomorrow.

We plan to watch The Phantom of the Opera on DVD tonight (I've seen this so many times I can practically sing all the songs! (If I could sing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic