8.30.2006

Inappropriate Email Communication

I had something sent my way by email (at work) that was a rebuke.

The person wrote this "un &^%$@*! believable"

I found this uncomfortable, humiliating, demeaning, and unprofessional.

Kathee and I talked this over and we prayed about it. I ended up sending it on to our HR department and talking to an HR representative. I followed through with what he suggested.

I made an appointment with the person and told him that I found it "uncomfortable, humiliating, demeaning, and unprofessional". He apologized and it is "water over the dam" as the saying goes.

The interesting thing is that the man is my boss's boss's peer.

But it went well and life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic