7.09.2006

I let the hosting service expire!

My bad (mea culpa) ... for one of my websites. Hosting service renews every six months and is charged to my Discover card. Card expiration date had changed ... so billing was rejected. And my bad # 2 ... my profile had an old expired email account. Talk about embarrassing!

Pastor's message today from Genesis 3:6, So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.

Note: She saw ... took ... ate ... gave.

Pastor's point today ... the root of coveteousness is in this verse: "pleasant ... desirable"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic