6.26.2006

Monday: Back to work

Week 5 of my new job commenced today:

My major projects:


  1. Identifying business partners and building contact list(s). Am relying on the Planners to help me with this. Today put together simple form for the planners (Excel) and am asking for their feedback by the end of this week. Should be simple. Will it be?
  2. Completing the Release Management Policy (now only in skeleton form). My original target date for this was 6/30 but more realistically will be the end of July. I assembled a project team to meet weekly to discuss.
  3. Our major desktop release to our biggest business partner ... three months beginning on July 14th.
  4. Fleshing out the new website. Hope to have this done by the end of July

Very busy day ... my back hurts (stress or something else?)

Bob Zemeski http://www.zemeski.org/ called me from Ireland. It was 9:33 p.m. his time ... I think it was 3:30 my time. Bob is starting a website for his church. I advised him to use http://www.godaddy.com for both the domain name and the hosting. I cannot help him with details (build the site) as I am too busy with work and other things.

Had coffee with Dave Craig (monthly)

Making arrangements for Des Moines trip 7/10-12



Matthew 9:1 So He got into a boat, crossed over, and came to His own city. 2 Then behold, they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you.”
3 And at once some of the scribes said within themselves, “This Man blasphemes!”
4 But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts? 5 For which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, ‘Arise and walk’? 6 But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins”—then He said to the paralytic, “Arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.” 7 And he arose and departed to his house.
8 Now when the multitudes saw it, they marveled[a] and glorified God, who had given such power to men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic