6.08.2006

Coldfusion and SQLServer

I finally got this all set up correctly. I had not fully installed all Cold Fusion components and had to deinstall and reinstall once again.

My production server and webhosting finally set up today by our internal webhosting department.

I have my own local server set up to match (an improvement over the previous setup where I had on old version of Cold Fusion and could not connect to SQL server on localhost)

Kathee and I drove separately again today as she is working late. I stopped at this dump downtown in the warehouse district and got a burger on the way home.




Rachel and I read Deut 12 & 13 tonight:


13:4 "You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic